The Tamil Nadu authorities on Sunday prolonged the lockdown to curb unfold of COVID-19 within the state until 6 am on June 28. Chief Minister MK Stalin introduced contemporary relaxations in 27 districts of the state. The state has relaxed curbs on authorities departments, places of work and personal firms and allowed retailers promoting vegetables and fruit on pavements to perform. Chennai Metro will probably be allowed to perform with 50 per cent of the seating capability, in keeping with the federal government’s new directive.
Right here’s what’s open, what’s not:
Restrictions on Workplaces Relaxed:
– All important authorities departments will probably be allowed to perform with 100 per cent attendance and the remaining departments will probably be allowed to perform with 50 per cent of their workers.
– Sub- registrar places of work will probably be allowed to perform and all personal firms can perform with 33 per cent of their workers.
Curbs on Outlets and Eating places:
– Groceries, vegetable shops and meat stalls will probably be allowed to perform from 6 am to 7 pm and retailers promoting vegetables and fruit on pavements may even be allowed to perform, the official assertion stated.
– Eating places and bakeries will probably be allowed to offer solely parcel meals from 6 am to 9 pm and meals supply companies may even be allowed throughout this era.
Tamil Nadu Relaxes Curbs on Journey:
– Intra and inter-district public bus companies allowed inside Chennai, Chengalpattu, Kancheepuram, and Tiruvallur districts, categorised as Sort III districts however solely with 50 per cent of their seating capability and following the Commonplace Working Procedures (SOP) issued by the state authorities.
– Within the above talked about districts, passengers could be allowed to journey in taxies, cabs, and auto rickshaws with out e-registration. Apart from the motive force solely three passengers in taxis and two in autos are permitted, the assertion from the CM’s workplace stated.
– Chennai Metro will probably be allowed to perform with 50 per cent of the seating capability and by following the SOP.
– In Sort II districts journey by taxis, cabs, and auto rickshaws are permitted however with e-registration solely.
– Journey for an emergency is simply allowed in locations like Kodaikanal, Kutralam, Yelagiri and Yercaud solely with e-registration, in keeping with the official assertion. These locations are the vacationer spots of Tamil Nadu which attracts lots of people from far and extensive.
TN Eases Curbs on Weddings:
– In Sort II and Sort III districts inter-district journey is allowed for attending marriages however solely with e-registration, the assertion stated and utility for this may be made to the respective District collector — the district the place the marriage is scheduled by the web site, eregister.tnega.org.
– Solely a most of fifty individuals are allowed to attend weddings.
No Relaxations in These TN Districts
The state authorities has not introduced any relaxations in Coimbatore, Erode, Myladuthurai, Karur, Tiruppur, Salem, Namakkal, Nagapattinam, Thanjavur, The Nilgiris, Tiruvarur districts. These districts that are categorised as Sort I districts are reporting contemporary Covid-19 instances in massive numbers and therefore no relaxations in these locations.
Learn all of the Newest Information, Breaking Information and Coronavirus Information right here