Bake cookies that are both tasty and practical rather than any sophitications.
If you want to bake cookies at home but don’t have an oven, don’t worry. Take a look at these recipes that will make it simple for you to bake delicious cookies without using an oven
Cookies are incredibly versatile treats that can be enjoyed in various ways. Whether you eat them with a cup of tea, savor them with a glass of milk, or even use them as a base ingredient for ice cream sandwiches, their delightful flavors always please the taste buds. If you are eager to make cookies at home but lack an oven, fret not. We have a collection of recipes that will make it easy for you to prepare scrumptious cookies without the need for conventional baking.
1) Tutti-frutti cookies:
- 120 grams of whole wheat flour
- 70 grams of clarified butter (ghee)
- 80 grams of powdered organic sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 30 grams of tutti-frutti
- Mix whole-wheat flour, sugar, and baking powder in a bowl. Add clarified butter to achieve a breadcrumb texture.
- Incorporate tutti-frutti and milk to bind the dough. For 30 minutes, the dough has to be refrigerated while being covered.
- Next, roll the dough into a 1/4 inch thick sheet. Use a cookie cutter to cut out cokies and place them on greased Idli molds.
- Preheat the idli cooker with a salt base. Put the loaded stand of cookies inside and cover it with a lid.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes on medium to low flame until the colour of the cookies turn to golden.
- The cookies can be enjoyed after cooling on a wire rack.
2) Chocolate-chip cookies:
- 1 + 1/4 cup (157 gm) whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup (113 gm) softened butter
- 1/2 cup (100 gm) light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (115 gm) caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (61 gm) milk
- 1/4 cup (40 gm) chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix together softened butter, brown sugar, caster sugar, and vanilla essence until fluffy.
- Add in whole-wheat flour, cornflour, and baking soda. Mix until the dough has a sandy texture.
- Add milk to bring the dough together and mix well. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat a high-rim pan with a steel plate, and lid on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Roll chilled dough into flattened balls and place on the plate. Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add chocolate chips, cover, and cook for a few more minutes.
- Turn off the heat, let the cookies cool, and enjoy!
3) Peanut Butter cookies
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a mixing bowl, combine rolled oats, natural peanut butter, honey, and unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Stir the mixture well so that the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Take a spoonful of the mixture, shape them into cookies using your hands, and line them.
- Refrigerate the cookies for at least 30 minutes to allow them to set.
- Once chilled, enjoy it with milk or tea.
Leave a Reply