New Delhi: The festival of Janmashtami is very special as it is the birth anniversary of Lord Krishna. People do various preparations to celebrate this special day.
Tableau is decorated in houses and parents ready young children in the house as Bal Gopal. On this day, people often take beautiful pictures of children by dressing them as Bal Gopal and share their picture on social media. Even in school, there is a competition to dress children kanha. Schools are closed due to corona, this is why these functions are now being celebrated online.
This year Janmashtami is on 30th August (Janmashtami 2021). If you have trouble to ready your children, then you can easily make your children ready by following these easy tips.
Necessary Things To Keep In Mind
Firstly, children need a yellow dhoti kurta to give them the a look of Kanha. You can easily buy yellow dhoti kurta from the market. And also, purchase a extremely beautiful crown. The child’s look without a crown seems incomplete. And don’t forget to take morpankh. The morpankh in the crown completes kanha’s look.
Also buy a beautiful flute as flute is a special identity of Sri Krishna. Without flute Krishna god’s look is incomplete. If you want to make this look more beautiful, put a garland of beads around the child’s neck.
Make your children ready in this way:
- Before making the child look like kanha, bath them well and then make them wear a yellow kurta and dhoti.
- Then apply a foundation on their face for their perfect photo.
- Don’t forget to apply a baby moisturizer on the baby’s face.
- Now apply eye liner on the eyes. Keep in mind that the liner should be long and slightly thicker. If the child is having difficulty with liners, then you can also apply kajal.
- Then apply a pink blusher on the child’s cheek.
- Now apply red lipstick to complete the look and then put crown and morpankh on the head.
- Then put garland and give the flute in hand.
- Now, your cute little Kanha is ready.